Dr. Rebecca Weightman’s top priority as a periodontist is to deliver exceptional surgical care in an environment that patients feel comfortable in. Regarding the treatment process, Rebecca explains, “I will listen carefully to your symptoms and goals for treatment, and then collaborate with your family dentist to create and execute a treatment plan that will work best for you.”
Originally from Buffalo, NY, Dr. Weightman completed her education in Boston, then built her family and surgical career in Chicago. Dr. Weightman is an avid traveler, gardener, yogi, and camper. She lives in downtown Madison with her husband, Drew, adopted lab mix, Dakota, and curious little daughter, Clara.
Please use this referral form for your convenience
Periodontal & Implant Referral Form
49 N. Walbridge Ave.
Madison, WI 53714
2971 Chapel Valley Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711
- B.A., Boston University
- D.M.D., Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Master of Science in Oral Sciences, University of Illinois- Chicago
- Residency in Periodontics, University of Illinois- Chicago
- Intravenous Sedation Certified
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
Memberships and Associations
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Wisconsin Dental Association
Schedule an appointment today!Appointment